FILING THE APPEAL
The CERTIFICATE HOLDER may appeal his/her own or any other handicap with the following proviso:
- The appeal must contain a completed copy of the PHRF-LO Appeal form.
- The appeal must contain supporting objective data limited to a maximum of (5) five single sheets.
- A copy of that appeal must be forwarded either electronically or by post to the PHRF-LO Administrative office.
- The appellant acknowledges, that if the appeal is against another boat or class, the PHRF-LO Administration office shall notify the CERTIFICATE HOLDER(s) affected (if an email address is available) that their handicap is being appealed.
- The appellant acknowledges, that the appeal may require multi-level reviews that would be addressed during regular scheduled meetings.