2nd Level Review - District
The DISTRICT representing the CERTIFICATE HOLDER shall be the second review of the appeal.
The DISTRICT Council shall provide the appellant with a written response to his/her appeal, within (30) days of the DISTRICT hearing the appeal.
The appeal will be reviewed with the following proviso:
- The appeal must be received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the next DISTRICT Meeting to allow for proper distribution.
- The Original Appeal and supporting documentation must be submitted to the DISTRICT Chief for distribution.
- The appeal must be accompanied by the written statement from the local HANDICAPPER(s).
- When the DISTRICT Council hears the appeal, the local HANDICAPPER(s) concerned shall not vote.
2nd Level Review Actions
- The DISTRICT will review the appeal and note all discussions, motions and/or actions in the minutes to their DISTRICT meeting.
- The CERTIFICATE HOLDER may, if dissatisfied with the decision of the DISTRICT, may appeal that decision to CENTRAL COUNCIL
Updated Jan 2017