Don'f forget the deadline for submitting your race results!!
Please "Read More" for additional details and instructions.
Of course we hope you will send them in as soon as possible so that we have ample time to import them into our race analysis program and prepare the reports for presentation at the Annual General Meeting on January 19, 2019.
Check the status of your Race Results via our Race Results Status Query.
Important things to know:
- You will be billed for: Any owner that races a boat more than 2 races in a season will be issued a PHRF-LO certificate number or have his/her certificate renewed. The club handicapper will be notified when the races are analyzed and it will be added to the club roster and billed (at the current certificate rate) to the club the following spring.
- Wind speed is important: Suitable Race Results for analysis will ideally consist of either an upwind, downwind, course of equal length beating and running or a Gold Cup course with winds between 5 and 20 knots
- Review the Race Results Primer: This article covers many questions you may have
- Exporting from Sailwave & Quickscore: There are detailed articles under "Club Race Results" on how to get the results needed for easy importing into the PHRF-LO DMS Race analysis.
Why should you send us your results?
- $5/certificate will be credited to your 2019 Clubs Dues Invoice if you submit your race results.
- Race analysis is used to assess if a class should have a handicap adjustment
How do I send them in?
- Details are available on-line via our "Races & Scoring" section.
- Or you can contact Diana Riley in the PHRF-LO admin office for additional help.