Importing competitors data using our certificate list
Do you need an up-to-date list of certificate holders to use with Sailwave?
You can now use the Certificate Query function of our web site to create a csv file (Only available to "Registered Handicappers") that is readily importable into Sailwave.
1. Choose your Member ID from the Certificate Query function.
2. You will see a list of members with certificates
2. click on "CSV" located above the results of your query.
3. You will be prompted to "Export to CSV" (it is in a comma delimited format) and you will be able to open it in any MS Excel or similar program.
4. Once completed you will be prompted to "Download Here" to save the file.
5. Open Sailwave and create a New series
6. Choose "File", "Import Competitors from csv file"
7. Browse to find the file you saved in steps 3 and 4. Click "Next" and you should see the following screen
8. Click "Next" and you will be asked to "map" your fields to Sailwave fields. You can right click on the field and you will be given a list of Sailwave fields to map to.
9. You can map them as you feel benefits you, but here is a sample:
10. Click "Next" and your all done.