Things that have changed or updated for the 2021 Racing Season.
8 Meter - Classic (box rating rule)
8 Meter - Modern (box rating rule)
In the fashion of our One Design system, we have 2 newly approved One Design class configurations. If you have one of these boats, please let Diana Riley know and we will explain how to get your certificate.
The Handicappers Manual & Bylaws have been updated for 2021.
- Update to Part I - regarding changes to Part II section 6
- Designating Part II as the "Class Rules" for PHRF-LO.
- Some Definition updates
- Equivalency Limit as an adjustment to handicaps where the FS-ASP is slower (numerically higher) than the NFS-AP
- Keel Types used for Initiial Assignment or review of handicaps
- Update to Bylaws regarding membership deposit and Proxy voting